After downloading the latest version of Dock Ejector, please follow the steps below:
1. Double-click on Dock Ejector icon the launch the installer.
2. Read OWC Software License Agreement and click “Agree”.
3. Click “Install & Restart” to add Dock Ejector to your menu bar and enter your administrator password.
4. For the remaining steps to finish installing Dock Ejector, scan the QR code to watch the video on how to finish installing Dock Ejector or click “OK” and follow the next steps.
For macOS 12 or earlier follow these final steps:
5. Click or navigate to the menu bar to open “System Preferences”.
6. Open the “Privacy and Security” and allow system software from OWC to load.
7. Enter your administrator password and click “Restart” for the final step to install Dock Ejector.
For macOS 13 or later follow these final steps:
5. Click or navigate to the menu bar to open “System Settings”.
6. Open the “Privacy and Security” section in “System Settings” and scroll down to the “Security” section and allow system software from OWC to update.
7. Enter your administrator password and restart your computer for the final step to install Dock Ejector
Congratulations, your Mac can now use Dock Ejector to unmount any volumes attached to your OWC USB or Thunderbolt dock.